Friday, December 28, 2012

Alrighty.   This is a blog to tell short stories to spark up interest on my (hopeful) to-be book, Unregistered.  These stories will all be either small anecdotes of the two main characters prior to the start of the book, or just the world in general.  To note, in none of these stories will our characters ever interact with one another, as they first meet at the beginning of Unregistered.  However, these stories will almost certainly offer a more in-depth view at our characters and desires of theirs that may not be so evident in the books due to more pressing issues.  Also, it will definitely offer up some teasers of the world to come, and to a very observant and similar thinking individual, possible spoilers.  But I wouldn't count on it, just a possibility.

I plan on posting a minimum of twice a month, with a hopeful of once a week.  However, until perhaps next summer, it may be sporadic.  Either way, just bear with me and let me know if you're waiting.  If I know there are people wanting to read, I'll make a bigger effort to post.

First things first, I'm going to get some character profiles up.  I will start out with what I can think of at the time of the post, but it may be wise to check out these profiles ever so often.   I will highlight any changes/additions in italics, and will not de-italicize them until both a month has passed, and a new edit has come in.  So to confirm, if I edit twice within a month, both will remain italicized until the next edit.  Unless 6 months or greater passes, I will not remove italics on changes.

Well, that's it for my first post, as I want each character profile to be its own, individual post.

P.S.  All characters and ideas for world settings described in this blog are my property and for my use only.  If you would like to borrow any of the ideas on this blog, ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment